Monday, February 18, 2008

Phyllis's new bikini

I finished this suit for Maja this weekend. I hope it works for her, it's kind of saggy on Phyllis! The fabric is an orange with little silver dots...it's going to look great on Maja's brown skin.
I also ordered a white/silver hologram fabric to make a suit for Abbie...and a couple of other fabrics for one-piece suits. Oh, and I ordered some rhinestones, too. It's hard to tell what the new kind of stones will be, I ordered less expensive glass stones instead of crystal to see if they look okay. If not, I'll have to spend a bit more for crystal, but the bling is important!

I spent alot of time this weekend working on samples of embroideries for shirts for my brother Tony's business. He's an accountant, and he's getting a bunch of golf shirts with his logo to give to his clients. I'm also pulling together samples to show the Mothers of Twins Club in the Kenwood area...those are really cute, I'll shoot them next to show off.

My old Kenmore is acting stupid right now and I have fear about taking it back to the sewing shop yet again, but I do need to have it available, so I'll suck it up and take it in tomorrow night, I guess. I just hate to be like, "uh, yeah, you fixed the first thing, but I think you broke something else on it..." But I guess that's all part of that whole boundary thing I am supposed to be learning to do.

No comments: