Saturday, February 23, 2008

More on Etsy and big dogs

Okay, I've figured out how to resize my pictures to fit on Etsy, how to post things, and I've had some window shoppers! I even had a couple of vendors list me as 'favorites'! I think that's really cool. I wonder if all the shoppers on ETSY are other vendors? There is so much beautiful stuff on there, I am a little out of my league, I think!

In other news, I finished the silver two-piece that I am making for Abbie for the March show, but the batteries in my camera pooped out so I don't have pictures. I'm going to meet my body builders today for fittings, so maybe I'll take some pictures on the bodies these suits are supposed to fit, to give Phyllis a break from modeling!

Other stuff: I finished reading "The Darkest Night of the Year", by Dean Koontz. I think I need to have a talk with him about his female protagonists...why must they be so chaste? Interesting...but maybe he's just a good Catholic boy with a very twisted imagination. Anyway, I really liked the stuff about the dogs. We have labs rather than golden retrievers, but they stuff about puppy mills and rescue organizations and such. Makes me want to open my house to more and more dogs. But frankly, the ones that I have drive me nuts, I absolutely don't want any more...not until I have won the lottery and have that house in the country!

No comments: