Thursday, March 6, 2008

One suit down, seven to go


Okay, I have been lax in posting here, haven't I? I've been very busy elsewhere. The posing suit thing is taking off, which is cool, because it means---income! At least it might mean income somewhere down the line. Right now I'm doing well to cover my costs!
Here is Daniel modeling Abbie's one piece for the NKY NPC which will take place March 22 at the Northern Kentucky convention Center. Doesn't it look good on him? He needs some tanning, but other wise I think it will work. He's leaning out nicely (that's body building jargon...).
This is a one-piece that I made as a trial for Maja, but it was way too short in the torso, so I jeweled it up last night as a sample. This is basically what you get for $150 right now...a suit and 144 20ss crystals. The ones on here are not Swarovski, I was experimenting with a cheaper glass kind...and they look cheaper...not near as much pop as the Swarovski (see Abbie's suit above!)

It's kind of amazing how little coverage you get with 144 crystals! Not much bling at all. Abbies suit has about 4 gross applied right now, and I think I need to add another 2. My pictures don't do it justice, but it really shines in person!

No comments: