Monday, March 17, 2008

Green Monday

Ahhhh. The wearin' o' the green! I actually remembered this morning and managed to find a green sweater to change into on my way out of the door this morning!

I had a great weekend, very busy as usual, and fairly productive! I got 4 competition suits finished and delivered for next weekend's NKY show, and took two suits for another client to be tried on--and remade. Not quite enough fabric in the bootie area, there. I was being so overly conservative as I cut these things out before, that my girls were all sending them back to be redone...I guess I went too far the other way!

I got those suits re-done and ready to be re-fitted and cut out two more suits, for a different client! I'm so enjoying this work, I hope I turn out to be good at it so that people keep coming to me!

I also finished a set of blocks for a swap, which I haven't participated in forever, but am looking forward to getting back in contact with quilting friends. Not that I have time to quilt, but I have time to think about it and wish!
I am actually taking a few days off over the next two weeks and hopefully I can get in there and get some quilting done...and maybe another set of blocks for the swap!

No pictures this time...I took some, but I don't want to post the finished suits until Abbie and Maja wear them next weekend...I want to post pictures with them all fixed up and be-youteeful on stage.

No comments: