Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the images that weren't

I tried to post these pics yesterday, but that didn't work. so here they are today! First up are of the two-piece I finished embellishing yesterday:

And here is the view down my street the other day, Saturday, during the 'blizzard'. I guess that, technically, it really was a blizzard, but it all seems so anticlimactic now. Everything is all melted into a few big grey crusty piles. but here it totally looks like we live WAY out in the boonies, where in reality there is a street there and lots of driveways to be seen on a clear day!
Here is poor Stella, standing on the front step, waiting to be allowed back in the house. I kept trying to get her to go out and run around so I could get a picture of how the snow came up to the dogs' bellies, but Lucy wouldn't even go outside, and Stella wasn't stepping of the stoop unless her boy was out in the yard...and Sam was safe in the basement playing video games.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Snow and bikinis - that's one way to fight the everlasting winter blues!