Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy April 16th!I

I'm so glad I am not the tax person in our house. I would totally be running to get to the other side of the international date line to get my taxes mailed! I would need Superman to fly around the world and spin it backwards to make time go back.

Anyway, I'm recovering from my major surgery very nicely. I had that cyst removed on Monday morning, and by Monday evening I was running up and down the street begging people for drugs. If I lived in a nice neighborhood, there would be more doctors, and if it was a crummier neighborhood, there would be drug dealers. But alas, just regular people on my street!

But today I am better, I'm barely even whining any more. I'll have to find something else!

That's really all I have to say today. I did some spinning the past couple of days, but no pics yet. I have some really delightful brown merino that is very very soft...it smells like maybe it came from the home of a smoker, but that is getting less icky, so I think it's going to be okay. I'm doing a strand of brown/light brown/grey plied with a strand of white. I'm going to make myself a nice stripey sweater for next winter.

No comments: