Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moving Week

The Pixley Lab is moving down a floor this week. I have been in a bit of denial, I think, not getting too worked up about things. This really is a big job...or maybe I'm just getting sucked into the chaos in other people's minds...I am trying to be laid back and "in the moment" if I can be all recovery-ish about it. But now that the moving guys are coming in the morning, I realize I'm not all that organized about things. Well, I will be or I won't. Sitting here updating my blog might be a tiny bit of a procrastinating mechanism, but hey...at this point, fifteen minutes isn't going to make things much different!

here are more pictures...Dan got a haircut last week in preparation for his new job at Goodyear Tire and Auto Service...he looks really good! I loved the long haired rock and roll look thing he had going on, but I think I like clean Dan even better. Poor baby got braces put on yesterday, so his next picture probably isn't going to be so smiley...he's pretty miserable right now.


Karen is planning to get her mane removed next and donate the ponytail to Locks of Love...we'll do pics of that next!

No comments: