Wednesday, October 8, 2008

pretty pink suit stuff

I've been working on posing suits, and I have pictures!

This first one is Stephaney's two-piece. It's a slinky glittery fabric with a gross of crystals added...although it's pretty blingy without the extra stones. I was nervous about this fabric, but it worked great and looks AWESOME on Steph!This is a hot pink that we are going to use for Stephaney's one piece. It's a little on the neon side, but the alternatives were cotton candy or plum...which I have all together on Phyllis there, below:


This is a partially blinged suit for another client, Laura: I'm only about a fourth of the way done with this one, but since I had the camera out, I thought I'd let her have an update!

And the following suits are currently homeless! I made them for a couple of people who changed their minds... so if anyone needs suits...
for a client in the #120 range:

for a client about 5'4" and #120-130?for a client about 5'2" and #110...so many of these suits are flexible depending on torso length and stuff. I don't know how those internet vendors can nail a suit without a couple of fittings...but maybe one of these days I'll figure it out...or I'll get an adjustable Phyllis!